LOOK STUNNING IN ANY OUTFIT
Feel confident and beautiful with sculptshe

 Every woman dreams about perfect body. The truth is, even the most attractive women sometimes feel insecure. I am all for loving yourself the way you are, because these imperfections make us unique and beautiful. However, I know that it doesn't happen just like that, accepting your appearance is a long journey, but there are some ways that make that journey easier.

And one of those good friends of every woman that help us overcome our insecurities is a website called sculptshe, which specializes in shapewear and activewear. 

You can read more about sculptshe and their mission, but today I'm going to focus more on the garments they offer.

The first item I want to present to you is something I would get interested in myself. Although I don't have problems with my waist (on the contrary), I have always been insecure about my thighs. And here comes our saviour - waist and thigh trainer. What makes it special is extra support in the waist area which enables you more intense physical activity without having to worry about the garment being not in place. You can see a full description of a product on the website, together with a tutorial video on how to put the trainer on and plenty of reviews. What is more, they are on a sale now and you can get them 60% off.

Another great piece in their assortment is butt lifter straps. Nowadays, having a full, round, Kardashian-like bottom is a dream. And not every woman (I would even say - most of the women) don't have such curvy body. Nevertheless, where's a need there's an invention, and butt lifter from scupltshe is one of them. Again, you've got a full description, reviews and video tutorial on the website, so let me just add that it's currently 40% off. 

You can find so much more on sculptshe, so take your time to browse through the goodness of shape- and activewear.

To finish up this article I would just like to sneak my observation. I feel like plenty of women are ashamed of wearing such garments. And I honestly don't see why. First of all, there's nothing wrong about wanting to feel confident and better in your own body. But looking at those pictures makes me think that these garments are sexy! Don't you think? And I don't mean under a stunning dress but on its own. I would definately wear some of these shapewear pieces as lingerie.

4 komentarze:

Serdecznie dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze i obserwacje. To bardzo wiele dla mnie znaczy.

Za każdy przemyślany komentarz odwdzięczam się tym samym.
Nie mam nic przeciwko wzajemnej obserwacji, pod warunkiem, że masz zamiar zaglądać na bloga i vice versa.
Jeśli obserwujesz, daj znać w komentarzu.

***

I appreciate all the comments and followers. It means the world to me.

If you leave a well-thought-out comment I will comment back.
I don't mind following each other, as long as you are willing to visit my blog and vice versa.
If you join to my followers, please let me know in a comment.